Listen Live Between 4p-7p

  • www.sportsanimal920.com

Sunday, September 5, 2010

5 NRF Items from Saturdays Game.

1.The Arkansas flag line wore BLACK! Holy traditional cardinal red! I can hear former flag line members,male and female, going batty at the site of black uni's. Is this a sign to come? What if the drum major wears black for the Bama game. Wonder if this is part of the Nike contract?

2.Blanche? Seriously? It wasn't the plane,it was the banner. Your effort to connect with Razorbacks fans bombed.

3.Blue Man Group...enough said.

4.I wanna thank the fireworks gang for scaring the Masoli out of me. Your three year streak of me dropping a quiet "S" bomb during our national anthem continues.

5.Student section- Not going to lie, you freaked me out booing Tejada but you brought your A game. Highlight:Living On A Prayer....acceppella. Bet you guys would kill singing, “If I Ever Fall in Love" by Shai.

No comments: